favirote ff movie

FinalFantasy 7advanced children because its cool,o and because I'm a FF7 fan.
 
I only seen one, so I guess FFAC.

Because Loz so hott, Sephiroth so sexy and hott, and I love the fight scenes.
 
Final Fantasy Advent Children is my fav ff movie since the fight scenes are so good.
 
I did not really understand Spirit Withins plot, but The graphics and sound are good for a CG film. I also enjoy the action scenes.
 
Spirits Within.

But just because.

<3

Loved the music. Didn't necessarily like the movie in general, but it had potential.

Was in a "Brace For Epic!" sense of mind the WHOLE movie, and it NEARLY got there, but not quite.

Again, the music sold it for me.

Advent Children is obviously the better movie, but I've played FF7. That's all I need to know.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top