ultimecia Black Mage Member Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 179 Age 33 Location in ultimecia castle Website www.ffheaven.1talk.net Occupation student RPG Name ultimecia Jul 14, 2006 #1 what is your favirote ff movie and why?
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jul 16, 2006 #2 the ff7 one.i like it because it's a ff movie.
Sleazer Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 73 Age 36 Location Gold Saucer Occupation Full time student RPG Name Sam May 16, 2007 #3 FinalFantasy 7advanced children because its cool,o and because I'm a FF7 fan.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #4 I only seen one, so I guess FFAC. Because Loz so hott, Sephiroth so sexy and hott, and I love the fight scenes.
I only seen one, so I guess FFAC. Because Loz so hott, Sephiroth so sexy and hott, and I love the fight scenes.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 21, 2007 #5 There are only two movies to compare as far as i know. FF advent children is the better one
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 May 29, 2008 #6 Final Fantasy Advent Children is my fav ff movie since the fight scenes are so good.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 29, 2008 #7 Advent Children... ...Spirits Within had a good plot; but square went soft during the story. They should have done it WAY differently.
Advent Children... ...Spirits Within had a good plot; but square went soft during the story. They should have done it WAY differently.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 May 30, 2008 #8 I did not really understand Spirit Withins plot, but The graphics and sound are good for a CG film. I also enjoy the action scenes.
I did not really understand Spirit Withins plot, but The graphics and sound are good for a CG film. I also enjoy the action scenes.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 10, 2008 #9 Spirits Within. But just because. <3 Loved the music. Didn't necessarily like the movie in general, but it had potential. Was in a "Brace For Epic!" sense of mind the WHOLE movie, and it NEARLY got there, but not quite. Again, the music sold it for me. Advent Children is obviously the better movie, but I've played FF7. That's all I need to know.
Spirits Within. But just because. <3 Loved the music. Didn't necessarily like the movie in general, but it had potential. Was in a "Brace For Epic!" sense of mind the WHOLE movie, and it NEARLY got there, but not quite. Again, the music sold it for me. Advent Children is obviously the better movie, but I've played FF7. That's all I need to know.