Favorite [Adult Swim] Show

Axel

-The Free Thinker-
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
179
Age
35
Location
Far away...
Occupation
Currently unemployed
RPG Name
Jhimian
My absolute favorite show on [Adult Swim] would have to be Aqua Teen Hungar Force! Ask blackstar, me and him sang the entire opening theme by memory.
 
My name is, Shake-Zula, the Mic Rula, the Old Schoola, ya wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya?

Frylock and I'm on top, rock j00 like a cop, Meatwad j00r up next with your knock knock?

Lol..I memorized it too. XD

The only thing worth mentioning on AS now on the weekdays is Inyuasha, and on the weekends anything after twelve.
 
ATHF is t3h 1337!!!... But, I would never be able to remember the opening...

Meatwad make the money, see. Meatwad get the honeys, G. Drivin' in my car,
livin' like a star. Ice on my fingers and my toes, and I'm a Taurus.

All I remember is that...

But, I sometimes watch Inuyasha, but I haven't been able to watch any of it lately...
 
when i watch that show i can never understand what they were saying when it get's to the frylock part.it's like the only way to know what he saying is if the captions are on.but futurama is one of my favorites.
 
Its really great when your walkin a round at a Boyscout (yes me and Jhimian are scouts, disagree with it alot of the time but hey what the hell) anyway weekend camp, and we're singing the ATHF theme and some like 40 year old guy throws some horns sings it with us and says meatwad is his hero. Thats a moment that brings tears to your eyes.
 
They need to bring back Sealab 2021. Who else thinks red vs. blue should be on AS?
 
Red Vs. Blue on adult swim Lets spam AS until they put it on the air :)
 
He does apparently. Anyway anybody watch robot chicken i love the Horror movie Big Brother episode :)
 
i love robot chicken. my favorite is the star-wars one, where the empore picks up the phone and lerns that the death star was blown up.....funny ;ble
 
mind tricks dont work on me...only money :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top