Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 30, 2007 #21 Money works on anything!!
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 31, 2007 #22 Of course youd say that
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix May 31, 2007 #23 Crayon Shin-chan.
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 5, 2007 #24 i love shin-chan....its sooo funny
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 5, 2007 #25 blackstar said: Of course youd say that Click to expand... Aww, yeah!!... Seeing as how I have none, lol
blackstar said: Of course youd say that Click to expand... Aww, yeah!!... Seeing as how I have none, lol
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 5, 2007 #26 I like to watch Shin-Chan. It's soo funny. XD
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 7, 2007 #27 shin-chan is the best thing on adult swim,that and robot chicken. i watch both every nightl, last nights show was the funniest one i have ever seen...
shin-chan is the best thing on adult swim,that and robot chicken. i watch both every nightl, last nights show was the funniest one i have ever seen...
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 8, 2007 #28 I dont like shin-chan personally but thats cool I love futurama
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix Jun 8, 2007 #29 To be a man you must have honor, honor and a peeeeeeeeeeeeeenis!
Andrew Scaves Black Mage Member Joined Jul 20, 2005 Messages 157 Location Alyuwan,Trenal Website krystallight.proboards67.com Occupation don't have one I'm filthy rich RPG Name Andrew Scaves Jun 8, 2007 #30 I love me some vENTURE bROZ. tHAT SHOW IFS OFF THE HOOK AND fUTURAMA AND fAMILY gUY, THEY DON'T SHOW (oops left caps on) samurai Champloo and the Boondocks haven't run a new season yet. I want them both.
I love me some vENTURE bROZ. tHAT SHOW IFS OFF THE HOOK AND fUTURAMA AND fAMILY gUY, THEY DON'T SHOW (oops left caps on) samurai Champloo and the Boondocks haven't run a new season yet. I want them both.