favorite airship theme

your favorite airship theme

  • ff1's airship

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ff3's first two airships

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ff3/ airship invincible`

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ff4/ the first two airships

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • ff4/ the big whale

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ff5's airship

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ff6/ airship blackjack

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • ff6/ airship falcon

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ff7/ airship highwind

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • ff9/ airship hilda garde III

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
i wouldve added ragnarok, but there werent enough poll options, and the ragnarok is technically a spaceship ;) not that i dont like the ragnarok theme, it just wouldnt fit^^; im gonna vote for the big whale.
 
Last edited:
Meh, I can't remember any of the older FF games' airship themes.. so I'm not voting, because it's not fair :)
 
Final Fantasy VI by far, in fact I started humming it when I saw this thread. :)
 
Well, seeing as I only ever got the HIlda Garde in FFIX, well...
 
M favorite airship would have to be the Red Rose from Final Fantasy 9. Beatrix's ship. I love that ship. But yeah I love that airship.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top