Favorite animal

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
what's your favorite animal.besides cats because i know most people would pick that.just put your second favorite animal if cats are your first favorite.
 
I have began to grow more interest in the

unicorn O:

20050410142822_20050410-unicorn-900x600.jpg
 
well Richboy,i think at leat 60% of the people on this forum are cat fans :p
maybe you should make a poll who likes cats more or dogs more,just an idea.
anyway,besides cats,my favorite animal is the Bald Eagle
 
My mother had a guniea pig when she was younger =o My grandmother trampled (I think this is the correct word)(I just said a word! Yay!) it, and killed it.
 
Any wild cat, but mostly tigers.
 
Kat said:
well Richboy,i think at leat 60% of the people on this forum are cat fans :p
maybe you should make a poll who likes cats more or dogs more,just an idea.
anyway,besides cats,my favorite animal is the Bald Eagle

I highly approove this ultimate poll of teh cute animols! :O :O :O
 
lol, you know AQ? :O

It was from my and 2 other pals Rating Centre. I made it, but I didn't have the chance to use it as we had to put a term to it :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top