Favorite animal

Kat said:
yea but not delicate wings,duh

>:O WHAT, you wouldn't call this delicate?:

1073840261_aSkyDragon.JPG
 
My favorite animal would be the Sloth. He is slow, he knows where he is going, he takes his time.
 
I perfer the Timber Wolf myself.
 
eels are cool so are bats and really big cats and PENGUINS!!!
 
Phoenix? Well for a fantasy animal anyway. But for a real one I would have to say I prefer something like a Bombardier Beetle (animal?) because they can shoot the boiling hydrogen peroxide!
 
Cats are my favorite house animal (and for as much as i think eels are cool I do like to eat them BBQed mmm. tastey)
 
Ligers.

Oh yeah. You wish you had one, gosh...

Me too. =D

As for MY favorite animals, I prefer cats. =D
 
I knew you would say that
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top