Favorite animal

My favourite animal is the Arctic Wolf.
 
I've found a new favorite animal.

A gerbil.

Gerbils are so awesome and furry. It's crazy fun.
 
Hydra said:
I've found a new favorite animal.

A gerbil.

Gerbils are so awesome and furry. It's crazy fun.
=o
i have 2 hampsters 1 gerbil 1 cat and 1 dog and today i just got a pet mouse :D
seriously!!

what can i say i love all animals
 
GO GRYPHON

btw gryphons are half lion half eagle....
like in this picture...
gryphon.jpg
 
I would love to be able to fight a Giant Squid (battle music in the background)
 
Wow. Most of them! =D
If I have to say one... well, I think wolves are really cute! :)
 
I like hmmm...Elephants. Their such a smart animal. And I hate how people treat them. Killing them for their tusks, thats disgusting.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top