Favorite Anime movie

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
What is your fav anime movie mine (which is my fav movie period) is Gundam Wing:The Endless Walts it is a good ending to the Gundam series, has a good story, and does have some very valid points about human kind, war, peace, and the place of soldiers in peace. It is a very good movie but not recommended if you havent seen the series.
 
X and Deep Blue come to mind.

Especially Deep Blue.

That's not nearly all, but that's the first two that came to my mind. =D
 
I only seem a few so I go with Digimon The Movie, lol.
 
I think my favorit anime is gungrave.But i also like x,samuraishamploo,disgaea ,gundam,onepiece,naruto ,etc.
 
I like all of the Hayao Miazaki films, but unless we were talking about his movies specifically, I'm not going to mention them.

So instead, I'll just say that I liked the Kenshin OVA (*SPOILER* With his wife, you know...the really, really sad one.) I know it's an OVA, but I still count it as a movie. XP
 
Yeah Samuri X is that the one you mean if it is that was a really good movie.
 
I haven't seen Blood, but I have been watching Blood Plus. It's really cool. I'd have to say that my favorite anime movie is probably Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Files. Kurama is the sh**!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top