favorite boss

Hojo was fun to see with his monster forms, especially fighting with Vincent's limit break.
 
i loved fighting seymour any of the times in final fantasy 10. battling the aeons in x-2 was fun too
 
Hmm... I'd say Safer, mostly because of Supernova. It looks so awesome!

Ruby and Emerald gave me so much trouble, but I beat them, and got my gold chocobo and master materia. lol

Hojo was fun, as wa Proud Clod, as I hated Scarlet and Heidgerer.

Turks were always fun...

Plus Jenova all those times were great.
 
Why the hell would you like Ruby Weapon? I never beaten him D:< nor Emerald Weapon... my favorite boss is Ultima Weapon tho he's fun to chase around xD
 
I like both Ruby and Emerald the best as they are challenging, even at level 99. Unless your Mime and HP Absorb KotR, then you get no challenge...

They are the only challenging things in this game
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top