favorite boss

Larry, Curly, and Moe. =D

Oh, and the White Dragon was pretty challenging at that point in the game also.
 
I enjoyed fighting Hojo. The whole part when Cloud and company reenter Midgar is a great part of the game.
 
My favourite boss is either Diamond or Emerald Weapon.
 
For FFVII, it'd have to be Emerald for me. Ruby's a close second. =D
 
Emerald weapon was my second fav. he was the first boss I lost to and the second and third...the first time I faught him was terrible, I didn't plan on it , I think I was at Lv.40 or so, so yeah, it was pretty pethetic, heh...
 
Cloud101 said:
Emerald weapon was my second fav. he was the first boss I lost to and the second and third...the first time I faught him was terrible, I didn't plan on it , I think I was at Lv.40 or so, so yeah, it was pretty pethetic, heh...
Emerald is probably the hardest boss as well, Ruby is a lot easier.
I eventually killed him at LV50 or so by using the "cheap" Counter=Mime method, he got wooped by 6 Onmislashes one after the other. :cool:

I'm seen him get beat by a LV7 Tifa before but the guy who made the video also used the Counter=Mime method.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top