favorite boss

i like beating up the turks lol my fav boss is sephiroth in his last form.
 
the weapons were great fun to fight, and hard...i thought ruby was harder than emerald, but thats jus me...it took me a while 2 figure out to leave 2 of my guys dead
 
Gackt Camui said:
lol. I like Serymour..he's kind of a pain...and Braska, Yevon is okay also

locke cole said:
in ff6 mine is hiddon


...you guys - this is a FF7 thread - stay on-topic pweez.


I don't know if I mentioned Proud Clod or not - but its still my favorite - mostly because I get to KO Scarlet AND Heiddeger in one battle! (^_^)
 
my fav boss would have to be the final sephiroth battle...apart from the fact that its easiest in the game b'coz u cant lose, the lead up to it is astounding, and i also thought that having sephiroth shirtless was a good kicker...but i loved the fact that even if you didnt aquire omnislash through the game, u could use it in that final battle
 
Locke Sole thanks for bringing me back to earth...I forgot all about it being in the FF 7 section my bad! I would have to Sephiroth then...I really don't want to but he was hands down the best in 7...in my opinion
 
Sin, Maester Seymour, all the final bosses of final fantasy X, my guys were level 99, had all their legendary weapons, and Wakka just smashed everyone in one hit, woo hoo! Kicked that games butt.
 
shinra soldier 1, im sorry to say, but this is a FFVII forum, not X...so you mite wanna say another final boss...also, u dont get lvl's in FFX lol

my fav boss is probably sephy, he's jus so kool...i mean the last 1 wen he has no shirt and its impossible to lose...i jus think thats so kool...but the hardest being ruby in my opinion
 
yeh...but damn hard to do wifout it all...cept for the stomp thing he dus on u, cant memba wat its called??
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top