Favorite Character.

Re: Favourite Character.

I can't really say who my fav is. All of them are great well except for one blond teenage boy lead...no names. But if I had to choose it would be Balthier. Ashe needs to step her game up though. She's being out sexed by a bunny woman in revealing black armor and stilletos. As cool as Fran is, I've already come upon some unpleasant images....damn furries... -_-
 
vaan is great i like him dunno why balthier to the wise fella of the bunch
 
It's Basch. Somehow, i just feel good with Basch in charge of the team. And Vaan i only have in team coz' he hits kinda good. I really don't like Vaan.. I would use Balthier but he is awfully slow with Fomalhaut..
 
i duno who liked most, the characters story with the game was always jumbled up, it kept jumpin from 1 character to another, so it made it kinda hard to deconstruct a character and find a fav 1

but jus coz vaan is da main character, id have to pik him, even tho i dun really like him 2 much lmao
 
I like all the characters in this game really, there aint one I dont like.

I think it would've been better if Ashe was called by her full name "Ashelia" as I think it sounds better.

Anyone else agree?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top