Favorite Creature Enemy (no bosses)

lvl 100 ruby dragons yay!!!!!! with 100 fiagas 100 firas and 100 fires junctioned to everyone for fire ele absorbtion yay! ty vm ruby drags for healing me
 
squall leonheart said:
lvl 100 ruby dragons yay!!!!!! with 100 fiagas 100 firas and 100 fires junctioned to everyone for fire ele absorbtion yay! ty vm ruby drags for healing me
thats just a waste of elemental slots :-/
 
I like the Cactuars, they're halarious. Also the T Rextuars around Balamb, cast a blind and the rest is easy! But then its a different story on Island closest to Hell!
Just for interest, I've never defeated Malboro, I only got the item for Qistis' weapon coz Odin came to the resque! (it is Odin the one on the horse)?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top