Favorite Current Anime

Whats your favorite right now?


  • Total voters
    20
I like the manga more than the anime, but that's me, lol...

I'm very much addicted to Trigun, FFU, and Cowboy Bebop. :)
 
For a year ago I would've said Naruto, but now, it is Bleach. Naruto was good when it was following the storyline, all it is now is fillers, fillers and some more fillers, god I hate them, Naruto is so extremely bad in them. Wish they would just continue with the story.

As for bleach it owns but the best anime series i've ever watched must me Hajime No Ippo. Man, I've seen the entire series (76 episodes plus 1 movie) like 5 times and it never get boring to me. I get a shiver (dunno if it is the right word) everytime that I watch the good fight in it. It is about a bullied kid who baeomes a boxer. Really great imo
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top