favorite dressphere

Dark Knight and Alchemist were key to any party. Using darkness and then Mega Potion, you could kill any enemy pretty much. As for my favorites, I really liked Lady Luck. She was a pretty solid character, especially with something like dice+catnip (I know you can do gunner too for that, but gunner sucks). Also I could say Zerker maybe, because they became really strong and fairly good tanks, with some crippling abilities (not like it mattered, all bosses are immune)
 
Since I'm a boy I've never really wanted to buy X-2 and well It doesn't look that fun but I don't know..I've never played it.
 
Dark knight and Trainer the monkey is sooooo coollll!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lady Luck. You can never ahve enough luck on your side.
 
dark knight and mascot... but i like also the Pistolera (it's the italian name and i don't know the english name...the dressphere with the guns)
 
A party of Berserker, Dark Knight, and Machina Maw is deadly. Like those. :D
 
Mong00se said:
Dark Knight and Alchemist were key to any party. Using darkness and then Mega Potion, you could kill any enemy pretty much. As for my favorites, I really liked Lady Luck. She was a pretty solid character, especially with something like dice+catnip (I know you can do gunner too for that, but gunner sucks). Also I could say Zerker maybe, because they became really strong and fairly good tanks, with some crippling abilities (not like it mattered, all bosses are immune)
Whoa, Dark knight and Alchemist, I need to play that game.
 
heres all the dress spheres!
Berseker
alchemist
warrior
black mage
white mage
dark knight
maskot
trainer
lucky lady
thief
gunner
gun mage
and some more i think. (dont remember all of'em)
special dress spheres

floral falal
machina maw
dark throtel or somthing!
 
A master Gunner with Trigger Happy level 3 and catnip can basically own anything. That, and a team of 2 dark knights and an alchemist.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top