Favorite drink

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
An odd thread idea, but I've noticed lately that I've been drinking Nes-Quick a WHOLE lot. Its my all time favorite drink.
Its the best chocolate milk in teh worldz!!

So... Whats your favorite drinks?
 
I don't really know, I just like most sodas and juices.
 
Blue Curaçao + Batida de Coco + Lemon Juice. or

Blue Curaçao + Sprite. or

Blue Curaçao + Batida de Coco + Lemon Juice + Wodka. or

Blue Curaçao + Fiero + Orange Gin. or

Batida de Coco + Orange Juice.

Vanilla Coke is awesome, as well. ^-^
 
Dark-Warrior-Princess said:
Dr.Pepper

Nasty, but that's my opinion.

Talking about the variety of cokes, I tried this new Coca Cola Zero the other day.

It contains no sugar, so, I would've been thinking that it doesn't contain any aspartame, as Coca Cola Light does contain that, and I checked it

.. It's loaded with that sweetener. ^_- So... it's just the same, only different label LOL D:
 
Code:
[QUOTE=Avathar]Coca Cola Zero does have a [B]SWEETER[/B] [U]label[/U].







LOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE ^^^[/QUOTE]

What's so important in there? :O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top