Favorite FF 'Ballad'

Favorite FF Theme Song?

  • Eyes on Me (Final Fantasy VIII)

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Melodies of Life (Final Fantasy IX)

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Suteki Da Ne (Final Fantasy X)

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 1,000 Words (Final Fantasy X-2)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiss Me Goodbye (Final Fantasy XII)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Ever since VIII they've added in some sort of ballad, unless you count the Aria Di Mezzo Carataire (I don't care if I spelled it wrong). Although Uematsu had planned for an actual song in VI with vocals (at least on another CD), it even had that gospel organ in it, I'm serious.

Anyway, which one is your favorite? I probably couldn't decide.
 
1. Suteki Da Ne

Closely followed by

2. Melodies of Life (very close ;p )

and

3. Eyes On Me
4. 1,000 Words
5. Kiss Me Goodbye (last, just 'cause I haven't heard it =/ )
 
I would have picked that Aria Di Mezzo Carataire from FFVI
 
I picked Suteki Da Ne (Final Fantasy X)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top