Favorite FF Logo? (Not for dial-up users)

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
FFI's logo is a Light Warrior in light blue:

Ff1_logo.png


FFII's logo is the Emperor of Paramekia in red and pink:

Ff2_logo.png


FFIII's logo is a Light Warrior in light green:

Ff3-DSlogo.jpg


FFIV's logo is Cain in dark blue:

Ff4_logo.png


FFV's logo is a Hiryuu in purple and light blue:

Ff5_logo.png


FFVI's logo is Tina in Magitech Armor in red and black:

Ff6_logo.jpg


FFVII's logo is Meteor, in cyan:

Ff7_logo.png


FFVIII's logo is Squall and Rinoa embracing, in red and orange:

Ff8_logo.jpg


FFIX's logo is the one Crystal, in gold:

Ff9_logo.jpg


FFX's logo is Yuna performing the sending in a variety of colors:

Ff10_logo.jpg


FFX-2's logo is Yuna, Rikku, and Paine in a variety of colors:

Ff10_2_logo.jpg


FFXI's logo is an army of players, in blue:

Ff11_logo.jpg


FFXII's logo is Judge Gabranth in blue and orange:

Ff12_logo.jpg


FFT's logo is a group of units in a light orange wash:

Fftlogo.png


FFTA is a Judgemaster on a Chocobo in blue and orange:

Ffta.png


FFCC's logo is a Myrhh tree, taken from the game:

Ffcc-logo.jpg


The collective Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII logo is in gold and blue (am I the only one that thinks it looks like final Ultemecia?):

Fabula_logo.jpg


FFXIII's logo is of an unknown subject at the time, but it looks awesome:

Final_Fantasy_XIII_Logo.jpg


Final Fantasy Agito XIII is in a variety of colors:

Agito_logo.jpg


Final Fantasy Versus XIII is in shades of blue:

Versus_logo.jpg


FFVI: AC's logo is a different version of Meteor, FFVII: DoC's logo seems to be of Cerberus:

Final_Fantasy_VII-_Advent_Children_.jpg


Ff7doc001.jpg


FFVII: BC's logo is two turks in shades of black and grey:

Final_fantasy_vii_before_crisis_log.png


FFVII: CC's logo is of the sky in blue:

Crisiscore.png



Whew! That's all of 'em. Anyway, what are your favorite logos?
 
Wow! FF III and IV looks so cool. I need to find that game.
 
im thinking that FFXIII's logo is the best imo...but i also think that altho FFBC has a kiddish touch in the logo b/c its anime..i think it has potential
 
Cristol Cronicals... If you have the box for the game it is simply buetiful... there is a droplet and a ripple under the logo.
 
Is there anyway to have this thread not so strectched, you could've gotten some smaller pics of IX X and XIII's, but to be back on subject I say for me that XII's is the most appealing then Crystal Chronicles second.
 
These are the smallest copies I could find, unfortunately. I did put a warning in the thread title, as there are quite a number of big pics. If you find any smaller sizes of them, feel free to give me a link, otherwise, it isn't too big a deal.
 
CC and FF4. I thought FF1's logo was a picture of Garland, not a Light Warrior.
 
Well, Wikipedia says it is (although that doesn't really mean anything). You can see the same guy fighting a dragon in another Amano pic, or I'm going crazy. Numerous galleries have always referred to him as a Light Warrior.

Well, he certainly doesn't look like he'll knock you all down, does he? :)
 
Yeah I checked, its Garland. Its the same pose he makes in the beggining FMV for FF1 PS2 when he fights that Red Dragon.
 
I like ff8 or ff11 the most but they all look awsome
 
I always liked the FF8 logo. I thought is was kinda dare I say.....sweet? I'm lovin the FF12 logo though. and I like FF10. But all of them are great....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top