Favorite FFVI char.

Who is YOUR favorite?

  • Terra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Locke

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sabin

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Edgar

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Setzer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadow

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Relm

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Strago

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mog

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
relm will defeat all! :D yeah, i thought of making a poll for ff6, but there arent enough poll options for all the playable characters...but yeah, it is hard to pick a definite favorite character.
 
No, Shaggy removed the ability to delete your own posts, because it could be abused for making Gil (post, delete, post, delete..). Only mods and admins can delete posts now as far as I know. And yes, I deleted it, as requested :)

And I voted for Shadow :)
 
ShadowHeart said:
No, Shaggy removed the ability to delete your own posts, because it could be abused for making Gil (post, delete, post, delete..). Only mods and admins can delete posts now as far as I know. And yes, I deleted it, as requested :)

And I voted for Shadow :)

huh..i never thought of that. :p
 
I love all character in FFVI, especially Edgar. ;)
He's my favourite forever.
 
There are so many good characters in the game that it's hard to make a fair chose. I picked Edgar since I'm most like him, but it could go to Celes, Terra, Shadow or Locke as well.
 
My favorite chr is shadow but at the end of the game i have no idea how to beat that b@$%erd with the sneeze attack can anyone help me out?
 
Last edited:
At what point in the game are you (be specific.) Like I said in another post, if you are @ the floating continet before the World of Ruin, you have to get sneezed off the airship to rescue him. If you are past there, the only spot you can get him in the World of Ruin is at the battle arena - put up the Minerva or Imperial dirk (I forget which) and fight him to get him to rejoin your party.
 
At the colosseum,i put up a striker and if i beat chupon i get shadow. that is what i read on the internet. but i have no idea how to get pass chupon sneeze attack.
 
Am past all that sh*t with Kefka .Am at the battle arena, i need to beat chupon to get shadow,like i said at the other post.
 
Last edited:
ff7Alexander said:
Am past all that sh*t with Kefka .Am at the battle arena, i need to beat chupon to get shadow,like i said at the other post.

...oh, sorry about repeating that. All I know is that it may depend on where you are @ in the game. I don't think you can actually kill Chupon - Ever(?). Unless anyone has another suggestion - I'd say play through a little more and try coming back later TO FIGHT SHADOW. You have to fight and defeat Shadow in order to get him. Not Chupon.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/609/609743p1.html

That site will say exactly what I just said. The author suggests you do a couple things before going to the Colosseum.
Suggestions - get Terra (if you haven't got her yet by fighting Phunbaba, then try to get Shadow
 
Out of those i would say Mog!!! too bad i was too late to vote lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top