Favorite FFVI char.

Who is YOUR favorite?

  • Terra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Locke

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sabin

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Edgar

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Setzer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadow

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Relm

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Strago

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mog

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
For that lot I am gonna choose locke for his capture and thieving skills.

It pretty hard to choose a ff6 fave cause I find each one has a useful ability that they excel in which would suit a particular part of the game.

Relm for example i like her abilty to scetch stuff which in turn strago can watch some of the stuff and learn blue magic from them plus her control ability which is also useful for strago.

Umaro aint in that poll but his usefullness in the battle arena......................
 
Last edited:
Celes maybe.. I mean she has a cape! Woo! I love them all, but I always had a caped character walking .
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top