Favorite Final Fantasty plotline.

What's Your favorite FInal Fantasy plotline?


  • Total voters
    30
On the Cd's there are little tiny lines of data that the laser in a playstation can read. If you were to unwind these lines and lay them flat the line would be 213 miles long! :eek:
 
Last edited:
Fine....but I wouldn't rate that as in scale of greatness....
 
not as childish competition......
but FFVIII being developped as we are speaking.....
 
I've look for it but can't find it anywhere. I hope one comes out cause I want to get some of the plot of FF8.
 
....I never knew how much they were related to each other.....still ....time will tell
 
Is that the one were the Magi War burns up the Planet.
 
FF7 was my life for like 2 years when I first found it in my basement. It used to be my oldest brother's.
 
......
I still can't believe that FF8 isn't at the top with no competition......
 
ffVIII did have one of the most compelling stories to it, no matter what people say. i guess people are just too lazy to abuse the junction system :confused: :p

and yes tiny bronco, the magi war is in ffVI. it was sorta a cataclysm that set back technology awhile...or something like that. you find out what it really was later on...but anyway, yeah, it's in ffVI :D
 
ffVIII did have one of the most compelling stories to it, no matter what people say. i guess people are just too lazy to abuse the junction system

:confused: am i one of the few people that thought the junction system was a very good system?

( :D and dammit, there is no denial that FFVII wins every poll :mad: but it's FFVI that rules! :mad: :D )
 
Seems like lots of ppl don't like the junction system.. personally I think it's pretty nice. On the other hand it's far too easy to max out your characters completely once you've gotten the hang of it. Overall, junction was okay, but FFVIII had other problems IMO.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top