Favorite Final Fantasty plotline.

What's Your favorite FInal Fantasy plotline?


  • Total voters
    30

Totorosama

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
509
Age
35
Location
California
Occupation
Living
RPG Name
Choske
My personal favorite would be X's, even though I've only played VII-X and my favorite overall is IX. X's story just really got to me, though. It's a tale of sacrifice and courage even though you know you won't make it home.
 
FF5 for me, even though we all know 7 is going to win....
 
Actually, should we keep this thread? It might be the same as the one above..
 
Mmmmm...kind of the one above is more of a general poll...I say we keep this one..
 
hmm...i'll have to think about this one...the problem is, some of the older nes games dont have a very developed story...well, that is, compared to the newer ones :)

but im gonna vote for ff4, as it was the first ff game i ever played, and beat, and the story and characters i will always remember. the story wasnt underdeveloped, yet wasnt too complex.(did that make sense?) so ill vote for ff4.
 
Last edited:
I LOVE THE OLD SNES ONES!!!
Dude...I just started playing Chrno Trigger....good times, good times :)
 
chrono trigger....*drools*...don't forget to play ff 4 & 6! (2 &3, they were released as, outside of japan.) those may be hard to find, though...but yes, you should at least play through ff4 once :)
 
I actually went for FFX.. kinda strange I guess. FFX is far from one of the best FF games in my opinion, but I just realized that the story really is about the only thing in the game I have never complained about or thought negatively about at some point. There are a lot of things I don't like about FFX, but the story really is good.
 
Maybe we should also add a favorite music, mini-game, or other polls that are specialized. Maybe favorite character all-time...
 
Well yea i gotta say FF7... Everything on that game just worked for me... i even almost creid when aries died :( why did she have to die!! *weeps*
 
Shadowheart said:
I actually went for FFX.. kinda strange I guess. FFX is far from one of the best FF games in my opinion, but I just realized that the story really is about the only thing in the game I have never complained about or thought negatively about at some point. There are a lot of things I don't like about FFX, but the story really is good.
Kind of the same here.

TO TYDO:
I would advise keeping the sig smaller, especially the pic. I'm not sure if the admins will like it. Just a word of caution. If they say okay, though, then it's okay. But that's a rheotrical remark. So was the last. Eh...
 
I really got into Final Fantasy 8, though I like 7 and 10 aswell.
 
Tydo said:
Well yea i gotta say FF7... Everything on that game just worked for me... i even almost creid when aries died :( why did she have to die!! *weeps*


Me too, on both accounts. The character develpoment was really good, I think it had a lot of people getting atatched to their characters so much that they cried or almost cried at the death scene.
 
Final Fantasy VI beats the rest when it comes to the plotline.

1. FF6
2. FF7
3. FF8
4. FF10
5. FF9
6. FF3
7. FF2
8. FF1
 
Last edited:
Childhood brethern reunited at their prime to stop (unimaginable) time compression other than the love,orphanage,beloven death,child-kidnapping,lonely memories,archenemy,wars,world domination,legend revivals,& finaly the ENDING.....
I can't help but wonder what would've become of FF8 if it was here starting from now?
 
FF7. Don't try to convince me otherwise. With 213 miles, yes miles, of NEW information plus the repeditive stuff like graphic, songs, looks, alphebets, numbers, and all that other good stuff. That's a recipee for a great Plot. And 7 is my lucky number! I don't know what 213 miles is in km for all of you over in Europe. This website has a bunch ofdifferent nationalitys in it's Forums. :D :)
 
I'm not getting the exact meaning of 213 miles of information.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top