Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 18, 2007 #1 Who is your favorite guest? I like Larsa & Vossler the most out of all the guest. But, if I had to choose I go with Larsa.
Who is your favorite guest? I like Larsa & Vossler the most out of all the guest. But, if I had to choose I go with Larsa.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 19, 2007 #2 Larsa is 1337. <3
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2007 #3 Larsa is constantly dying -_-" but i will admit,him and his Hi-Potions were quit useful at times =D but my favorite guest is Vossler. such damage he did! and i loved his sword. XD
Larsa is constantly dying -_-" but i will admit,him and his Hi-Potions were quit useful at times =D but my favorite guest is Vossler. such damage he did! and i loved his sword. XD
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 20, 2007 #4 Yeah its gotta be vossler. I like to use him when I challenge a mark cause its better to have 4 than 3 characters. I suppose the same could be said for the other guests really but I like vossler the best.
Yeah its gotta be vossler. I like to use him when I challenge a mark cause its better to have 4 than 3 characters. I suppose the same could be said for the other guests really but I like vossler the best.