Favorite Limit break/Special attack.

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
This section will be for the FF player's favorite Limit break/special attack (as I know that some FF games don't use "Limit break" but still have a kind of unique attack that the player sometimes sees upon near death.

Although the older games may not be comparable to the new FF's in this aspect, I think that it is important to note that I still admire the fact that they are present. Square keeps persisting to be admired do they not?

I have thought a bit about this and think that My fav would have to be Tidus' blitz ace from FFX - with Cloud's omnislash coming in a close 2nd. And it's not about the addition of the blitzball to the attack that makes it a clincher for me as it is the sheer amount of damage you can do with break damage limit on one of your weapons! UUUUUCK! Simply Nasty.

Other limit moves of choice were Squall's, Lulu's (how sick is killing a squadron of baddies with 6 or 7 ultimas?!?! Lastly, Auron's Tornado attack. Simply looks cool!
 
Omnislash is my favorite, none of the others really stuck in my mind, Squalls Lionheart (or whatever it was called) was praticaly the same but considering Clouds came first it makes Squalls seem kinda lame.
 
i like cait siths dice and slots...(and im the only person that does :D ) i also like all the "doomsday" limit breaks in ff7, (omnislash, doom of the living, ungarmax, highwind, etc.) plus, quistis' blue magics. gotta love degenerating an annoying ruby dragon :p
 
Let's see in ff9: ...there are only a couple of limit breaks:

Quina's Mantra Magic (does a lot of non-elemental damage when hp 1); Frog Drop ...is there a name for these kind of attacks? (damage depends on the amount of frogs quina's captured (could eventually run up to 10.000!)); Pumpkin Head (Same thing like Steiner's Minus Attack: damage dealt to enemy is the difference between Steiner's HP and Steiner's max. HP)

Zidane's Thievery (does a lot of physical damage, but it depends on how many treasures you've found (could run up to 10.000)

Steiner's Charge! (attacks with those that are near death)

Freya's Dragoncrest (does a lot of physical damage, depends on the amount of dragons you've fought (could run up to 10.000)
 
Last edited:
well, i lost count of how many times i've played FFIX :D : because the whole game is easy, so it's also very easy to find every ability of every character. And it's fun to reach the 100%(like all chocobo treasures :D )
 
That game and you...probably not unlike me w/FFVII. I think of how I know nearly all the secrets/games/sidequests intimately and how much time I've put in on it...now if I can only get a REAL life :D j/k
 
I like lionheart.It is the best.with 40,000 minimum from Renzuken and about 200,000 from lionheart it's the best.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top