Favorite Limit break

Dark Cloud

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
194
Age
34
Location
London
Occupation
Gamer
RPG Name
Dark Cloud
Mines is barrets angermax or something i forgot the name

I know that everyones gonna say onislash ,duh, but try and think of other good ones
 
Last edited:
Re: Favourate Limit break

Welcome to the site!

My favorite Limitbreak by far is Tifa's Final Heaven. Its a sweet move, and you gotta love Tifa. =)
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

I like squall's lionheart!the best!
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

Naruto said:
I like squall's lionheart!the best!

HELLO! this is ff7 not 8 ok

Moderator Edit: Do not call another member an 'idiot' as that is considered a personal attack.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Favourate Limit break

I never thought i'd say this, but cloud and everything about him is getting horrifically overrated.

I like all of the limits Aeris posseses, although it sucks that she dies and you have to work really hard to obtain them all in a legit way.

But, i also like Vincent's Chaos, Red XIII's Cosmo Memory, all of Tifa's limits and all of barret's minus Big Shot and Mind Blow.
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

isnt big shot barrets first ever limit. thats a bit crap aint it
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

CrackmasterJ said:
isnt big shot barrets first ever limit. thats a bit crap aint it

This is why i said "all of barret's minus Big Shot and Mind Blow."

With a huge emphesis on the word Minus
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

Tifa's Final Heaven limit break.
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

myn is chaos cos it is a dimon
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

i dont see why everyone loves to hug on Omnislashes ownage
My Fav is Doom of the Living or w/e it was Yuffie FTW

Mod Edit: I edited your post. Please have common sense. Thanks. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top