Favorite Limit break

Re: Favourate Limit break

Going with Tifa's Limits.
I personally a fan of hand-to-hand combat, and she makes it look kewl!
(awesome in Advent)
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

IS EVERYONE FORGETTING SPEHIROTH?!?!?
^^ hehe get him by using a gameshark and then.........

SUPER NOVA!
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

well sephiroth doesnt really count b/c he is cheap and u cant use him in game without game shark. but yes Doom of the living and Starlight ray for me :)
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

its a tie between all of Aeris' limits and Tifa's Limits in their chain. All of them in general are great.
then i will go with barret's satellite cannon- it looks soooo cool to me, not to mention technologically awesome as well
than i go with chim hazard from cloud
than all of vincents limits
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

I like Nanaki's earth rage... and, of course Omnislash... In AC it's just great...
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

Hard pick between Tifa's Final Limit and Omnislash...

But I'll pick Omnislash. :D
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

I think I'll go with Angermax/Omnislash. ;)
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

i like clouds lvl 4 limit break its cool :cool:
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

Vince's Chaos, first. All of Aeris's are helpful, so I'm cool with them. Most of Yuffie's rocked, too.
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

I'm probably one of the few who say this, but I liked all of Aeris's limits. Her seal evil will get you out of Midgar easy. You have to love the ones that make your characters immortal for a couple of turns and the one that gives your other characters their limit breaks. That one owns everything. Except most people don't bother with getting her limits because she *edited for spoilers* early on.
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

Well, I don't know why but Idid like the catastrophe, powerful and it also looks cool
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

I suppose cid would always win cause quite a few of his limits hit several times.

I liked red Xiii's earth rave attack though.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

i agree with that
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top