Favorite Limit break

Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Zeromus_X said:
Nanaki is okay with status effects and magic, but Cid wins in all-around damage-to-hits ratio.
That's true.

I do like Nanaki's overdrives though. Just because of the looks. But your right, Cid's hit for a lot more. =D
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

I used Cid for limit breaks more often, because they dealt much damage, and they were cool to watch. XP

Red XIII was mainly my "balanced" fighter, using attacks and magic, but I never thought his limit breaks were quite powerful enough. Unless perhaps if i had obtained his ultimate limit break...(I did--I just didn't build up his limits enough. >_> )

So I would have to say Cid's limit breaks are more useful.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

You're right, Cid's dealt more damage. I liked to load Red XIII up on magic, then use his limit breaks when they came.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

I always judge a character's limits based on their Level 4 Limit. I have level 1-3 limits for all the characters you can get before I enter Junon. (There is a forest nearby where you can raise limits really fast.) RedXIII Cosmo Canyon just does 9999 to everyone which your characters can do easily. Cid's Highwind not only looks sweet but does a lot more damage.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

I raise all my characters limits to there level 3 ones by escaping from corel prison and going back to junon. I get cloud to set the alarm off. And it brings some really strong enemies from later on in the game to attack you.

The area in question is that alarm point where the soldiers are training near the lift to the underwater reactor.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Cid wins.
The only limit that I liked which Nanaki had was Stardust Ray.
Cid's Highwind attack is way better than Nanaki's "Cosmo Memory".
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Nanaki was always my strongest character in strenght, defense, speed, and I guess magic, too.

Then Cloud.

then Cid.

Then Tifa, who I used when any of my other characters was unavaiable.
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

i like Vincends first becaus he luck like a werewolf
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

and i like the dice becaus a win is realy easy
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

weeeeeell, i WAS gonna say Omnislash but... well, Final Heaven, its kinda cool too.
i never played barret so i didnt unlock his limits, as i hated his bigshot and mindblow. useless stuff, esp de mindblow.
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

Dark Cloud said:
Mines is barrets angermax or something i forgot the name

I know that everyones gonna say onislash ,duh, but try and think of other good ones
well said
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

I think Cid is better then Nanaki because he have the beter limit.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

And Cid has at least two limits that can cause instant death.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

RedXIII.jpg

This is the better character.

192px-CHighwind.jpg

He needs to drop.....dea.....nevermind..He just stinks!
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

As were I am not a fan of Cids, I will agree that his limits are better. Nanaki dose have some good ones of his own, but Cids deffently hold more than Nanaki, so yes Cid dose have the better Limits, just not a great character in my book XD
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Cids...oh man there is more than one! lol just pulling ya leg.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top