Favorite Limit break

Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

yes thats why last night I put Cid in my party to help beat the first Weapon you battle
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Yeah well I know so....anyways back to the topic of discussion lol. I liked the way Red X looked in Advent children.....Cid...well he's Cid...a straight up loser
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

XD nice kelley.

I think all the characters looked better in AC
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Oh yeah I will totally agree with that but Cid is so boring is character....has no shape! I don't like it. Red....its pretty bad when an animal can outsmart you
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

lol true. Yea he is pretty boring, and mean, and bad acent, and anyoing...just all around the one character that you hate. Every show/game has it.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

You wanna know something you are bad at? Spelling? Accent....annoying
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

I don't know how either seeing how you write and read so much.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

it could be if I took time to think and read things over...and learn to not type so fast
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

I do the samething...type to fast, write to fast...forget words. Spell them wrong. But when I do take the time...I am very good at it.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

I know you know....just wanted to tell anybody esle who um...*cough* didn't
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top