Favorite Limit break

Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

well I think everyone who reads this now will know
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Yeah...well not many people seem to be posting in here except for me and you.
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Yeah I can kinda tell that was coming just by looking at your sig
 
Re: who is better cid or red x for limits

Cid's might be more powerful *and thats basically what counts in a fight* but I thought that Red XIII's were much more visually appealing. I mean Cid's dragon limit break wasn't all that cool looking. But again- damage is what counts, not graphics, in battle.
 
i havnt seen vincents chaos in VII, but i have in DoC...i must say its pretty kool...but stil, my favs r clouds limits
 
Vincents chaos on ff7 looks similar to the one on dirge of cerberus, on ff7 his chaos transformation is quite cool with instant kill attacks plus they aren't elemental like his other transformations
 
kool...i jus need to get his third 1...ill probably use it once to see wat its like and then put chaos on him
 
Great Gospel. You get fully healed and become invincible for a few turns.
 
I like Vincent's chainsaw limit. The attacks look heaps better than his other ones.
 
In terms of efficiency I like Aeris' and Red XIII's ( I forget what it's called, but the ones with party status effects.) In terms of strength and looks, I enjoy Cloud's and Vincents as well.
 
Whats so good about Omnislash? It sucked... I liked barrett's satellite beam... It was the best looking... Though using it indoors was a bit odd...
 
Re: Favourate Limit break

i dont see why everyone loves to hug on Omnislashes ownage
My Fav is Doom of the Living or w/e it was Yuffie FTW

Mod Edit: I edited your post. Please have common sense. Thanks. :)

yea, i too love yuffie she was a handfull but awesome...<3 She was in my frist final party <3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top