favorite main character

favorite ff5 main character

  • Bartz

    Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Lenna (Reina)

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Faris

    Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Galuf

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Krile (Cara)

    Votes: 1 2.6%

  • Total voters
    38
Kat said:
Bartz FTW ^^

i love his personality

He doesn't have a personality... :rolleyes:

I mean... he's the main character, but he's not even important to the storyline!

He's:

Average in Strenght

Average in Speed

Average in Magic

Average in Defense

Annoyingly average...
 
i choose bartz, he has that keep of presevirence attitude which makes his life a hell of alot better in someways

Spec said:
He doesn't have a personality... :rolleyes:

I mean... he's the main character, but he's not even important to the storyline!

He's:

Average in Strenght

Average in Speed

Average in Magic

Average in Defense

Annoyingly average...



stupid neutral communist that he is, yet i still like him

~Try not to double post. You can edit your posts for any additional information by clicking on the "Edit" button in the bottom right corner of your posts.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I went with Lenna. I don't know why, I just seemed to like her. Maybe that's because I certified her as a Monk instead of the frequent White-colored Mage.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top