favorite main character.

Favorite ffVii character.

  • Cloud Strife

    Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Barret Wallace

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Tifa Lockhart

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Aerith Gainsburough

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Red XIII (Nanaki)

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yuffie Kisagari

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cait Sith

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Vincent Valentine

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Cid Highwind

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 10.0%

  • Total voters
    50
i voted for vincent he is so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
 
Cloud Strife is my pick, completly one sided poll for me
 
As I said earlier I'm all for Vincent, but Cait Sith is a lot of fun. If only he had level 3/4 limits.
Maybe like a pair of dice with hairball on it!!!!!

Getting hit with a giant slobbery hairball would K.O. anything! :D Exspecially after its been shot through a megaphone. :cool:
 
My team was: Cloud, Vincent and Red XIII. So I'd choose any of these.
 
Vincent, definitely. I love Cloud and Zack too, but Vincent's just so epic. I once planned on marrying him, but my sister stole him...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top