Favorite Main Character

Favorite FFVIII Main Character?

  • Squall Leonheart

    Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Rinoa Heartilly

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Quistis Trepe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zell Dincht

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Selphie Tilmitt

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Irvine Kinneas

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Laguna Loire

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seifer Almasy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edea Kramer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
I'd say Squall as well...yes.
 
squall kinda gets on my nerves honestly, they tried too hard to make this complex, misunderstood chara, and the way he interacts with people is just annoying... i wanna force him to act human, but he won't. =(... don't really like irvine or zell either... rinoa's my fave... she gets kinda annoying, but thats cause squall doesn't leave her any choice
 
I just voted Squall because he's the only one I've ever really heard of.
 
1.Laguna Loire
2.Squall Leonheart
3.Rinoa Heartilly
4.Edea Kramer
5.Zell Dincht
6.Quistis Trepe
7.Irvine Kinneas
8.Selphie Tilmitt
9.Seifer Almasy

^_^
 
u can go wihtout squall so he gos for shure but my party is squall, zell, irvine.
zell coz of his beautyfull limits
irvine coz he is so powerfull whwn he gos in limits
that is that.
 
Squall and Rinoa together....then evreybody else at the same place....
..I would never be able to decide...
 
I like seifer allso coz of his limit i like that flaing staf, Riona with Angelo when he grab enemie and strike him on the ground somethink like meteor strike, selfie is good with her the end limit hmm the all ar good is hard to say this game is soooooo goooooood.
ha ha ha.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top