Favorite Manga

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
Just post the title of your favorite manga and tell us why.

My favorite manga would be the BLEACH series. It's much bloodier than the show and there're more scenes in the manga as everyone knows.
 
love hina
why?

coz of all the echi of course :D :D!
well that, the naiively nice emo parts, and teh awesome comic situationz, the people in it were jus too good for such a simple plot which sadly wuz the reason they had to end it;

i even mailed the author to let'im know that even if they would've continued it and it was half crappy, i would've still followed it for the other half and it would still be good enough for me.. sadly i never got a reply yet u.u""

but i only liked the comics, not the tv showz (only the soundtracks deserved l33t points); countless are the times good work has been distorted in the japanimerican conversion process :-/


edit: didju know that ppl from ff8 were featured on one page of that comic once, let alone all the cactuars splattered all around :D :D!
 
Last edited:
I can honestly say I didn't know that, but I'll keep my eye out.

I'm the same way, once I start a series, I'll finish it no matter how strange and anticlimactic it is.

I'm also the same with the transfer between manga a tv show. Kinda like with Naruto, great manga, terrible show.
 
hehe

being influenced by ffs, u oughta notice the many small references in many comics by the authors to the ffs; sometimes it's characters, others its chocobos, cactuars or even moogles :p

and is that so about naruto, i've read the first few chapters n watched the first few episodes; they looked kinda similar to me o.O

then again i never have gotten far in it anyway ^.^
 
I hated it too, till I saw the first few episodes of Shipuuden and it's much more adult oriented than the original Naruto. It's actually premiering in America on Wednesday. I was excited till I heard the station they were premiering it on...

Disney XD got the rights to premiere the Shipuuden series before anyone else. So 4KIDS is gonna have something to do with it. Ugh...freakin' censorship companies...
 
The only actual MANGA ive read is BLEACH....up to chapter 330....its sooo good.....i got into it through the anime....KICKASS!!! hurry up and make more dubs!!
 
haha, and damn. which it also dus in the anime. and they do swear kinda in the anime.

umm, go to www.onemanga.com and there is the best english manga's there....so Bleach does swear....im reading Fullmetal Alchemist atm, and it even says f**k in there
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top