Favorite Manga

4 for KH1, 2 for CoM, and 4 for KHII. KH1 is read like American books, which threw me off completely.

CoM was great, it was funny and I actually figured out the story for CoM since the game was too hard for health.

And I haven't read the KHII manga.
 
the anime isnt the manga. well it is until u get to lab 5. The manga isnt finished yet, so the anime had to make up its own thing.

FMA brotherhood follows the manga, but is only eng sub. FMA manga still not finished yet.

go to onemanga.com its all there
 
Book stores allow you to just read the book before buying them. And strangely, my PSP can handle the sites, I'm just too protective of my battery, cause I tend to get sucked in. Just last night, I spent four hours reading 20 chapters of a yuri manga and I'm still not done. lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top