Favorite overused video game quotes

Grwn Iscarion

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
17
Age
34
Occupation
The Master of Cheating on games that were never meant to be cheated upon
allyourbase.jpg

The best know internet craze
 
I see a lot more of that very annoying crazy frog all over the net than that "all your bases are belong to us". At least your example isn't an advertisment spread everywhere, or a very irritating mobile phone ring tone. I know its not a quote, but its still very annoying :D.

Crazy frog should be loaded onto the next shuttle scheduled to leave earth, and fired into the sun.

Just edited to add this. If you don't know what I'm talking about, click the link if you dare :D.
 
Last edited:
I watched just for the song. :D
 
I've been told repeatedly by this aussie I know how much he hates that crazy frog ring tone and everything about it, heh :p
 
"This will sure please the Empress" (Skies of Aracdia)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top