- Joined
- Dec 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1,172
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Hulle Granz Cathedral
- Occupation
- Eh.
- RPG Name
- Doctor
ANYWHERE in particular that you liked best? Share. :}
I liked traveling across the Ogir-Yesna and Nam-Yesna sandsea, on the way to King Raithwall's tomb. Some other places of my interest were Jahara and the Ozmone Plain, Eruyt village (with all the Viera,) and Paramina and the Stillshrine of Miriam. And I LOVED the music for the Sochen Cave Palace.
And while I'm at it, which place(s) did you HATE the most?
I LOATHED Giruvegan. Behemoths EVERYWHERE, and the fighting got SO bad for me, I once had to retreat ALL the way to the surface, just to use the Save Crystal. It was just ghastly, there...
Ridorana Cataract.
UUUUUUUGH.
Getting up to the top of the f***ing tower was one of the most annoying things I had ever had to do in ANY game--and that's saying something, really. GOD, it just went on and on and on forever, and I was just absolutely THRILLED at what awaited me at the top. Just lovely. <<;;
I'm done ranting now. You share now. >_>
I liked traveling across the Ogir-Yesna and Nam-Yesna sandsea, on the way to King Raithwall's tomb. Some other places of my interest were Jahara and the Ozmone Plain, Eruyt village (with all the Viera,) and Paramina and the Stillshrine of Miriam. And I LOVED the music for the Sochen Cave Palace.
And while I'm at it, which place(s) did you HATE the most?
I LOATHED Giruvegan. Behemoths EVERYWHERE, and the fighting got SO bad for me, I once had to retreat ALL the way to the surface, just to use the Save Crystal. It was just ghastly, there...
Ridorana Cataract.
UUUUUUUGH.
Getting up to the top of the f***ing tower was one of the most annoying things I had ever had to do in ANY game--and that's saying something, really. GOD, it just went on and on and on forever, and I was just absolutely THRILLED at what awaited me at the top. Just lovely. <<;;
I'm done ranting now. You share now. >_>