Favorite Quickening?

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
I haven't made a new thread in a while, and I think this toally-awesome, far-out game deserves some more attention then what it has.
So?
you read the title!
Whats your favorite?

Mine I think has to be Basch's Flame Purge.
=O
 
I actually think that Vaan's quickenings were very inetersting to watch, especially his second one...I forget what it's called.

And Balthier's, as well. =3
 
dappa said:
aww i cant remember its name, it involves a big ball of flame hitting your enemies.

thats Balthiers last 1, sorry cant member the name

mines vaans last 1, cant member the name sorry
 
dappa was probably thinking of Vaan's final quickening Pyroclasm. It's the only one that ends in a giant ball of flame, at least. Balthier's last quickening is Element of Treachery, which ends in more of a meteorite then a fire ball.

I like Basche's Flame Purge the best, simply because it reminds me of Jowy's Hungry Friend attack from Suikoden II.
 
The huge meteor i cant remenber the name or the characther that does it i think it was Balthier, but its pretty bad ass. :D

my favorite of them all.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top