Favorite Scenes?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Hehe what is your favorite scenes from FF XII?
 
If I had to pick just ONE scene, I would say near the ending, with Gabranth...and although I would like to talk about it, I don't feel like spoiling it for those who don't know. =]
 
i havnt quite finished the game yet...im about to fight gabranth and cid and stuff

but i dunno wat my fav wuld b?? one of the really god CGI's probably, or wen vaans older brother dies, i thought that was alrite...wats his name??
 
now that ive finished it (friday) i can officially say that either the ending 1 or the one jus after u beat gabranth or of course the 1 i metioned b4, the 1 where reks dies
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top