Favorite song from FF8?

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
Ah, I just ADORE the music from this game...and I'm awfully curious to see how much everyone else likes it. :}

For me, it's a tie between Ultamecia's Castle, and of course, Eyes on Me. :D

(And if there has been a thread like this already, then I apologize. @@ )
 
Blue Fields
Dance With the Balamb Fish
The Castle
Compression of Time
The Successor
The Man With the Machine Gun
Maybe I'm a Lion
The Extreme

And probably a bunch of others; FFVIII has an excellent soundtrack despite what so many people say.
 
Eyes on Me, Edea's Theme, Edea's Parade Theme (Galbadia's Parade), and The Extreme.
EDIT: Oh, and The Oath! XD
 
First off *removed* Hears the OST...and it's legal...

and 2nd...my fav is the opening theme Liberi Fatali...

Edit: Sorry, but it isn't.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot, my most favorite is "The Extreme"
 
1. The Landing
2. The Extreme
3. Eyes on Me
4. Edea's Theme
5. The Oath
 
Zeromus_X said:
And probably a bunch of others; FFVIII has an excellent soundtrack despite what so many people say.

So true. There's only like 2 or 3 that I don't like that much. Out of 74, it's not bad!
 
Oooh so many to choose from!
The Extreme,
Liberi Fatali,
Only a Plank Between One and Perdition,
Ride On,
Breezy,
Roses and Wine (oh nostalgia!),
The Man with the Machine Gun,
and Fisherman's Horizon are all high on my list :D
 
Loved all the end boss music
The Successor
The salt flats
 
Last edited:
one word:

piano version @ the bar :p

but i liked laguna's battle theme lotz too, it's super awesomeness ^_^
 
I have a few.

Fight Your Way (Boss Theme), The Extreme, Man and his Machine Gun, The Castle...basically most of the music in this game since I find the BGM's in FFVIII the second best in the FF series.
 
this is some tough stuff for me xD, I would have to say
1. The Landing
2. Breezy
3. Waltz for the moon (preferably The slow one you play at the garden festival in FH)
4. Fisherman's Horizon
5. Eyes on me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top