favorite superhero

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
yeah, if you couldnt guess it by now, im a comics geek :p :D

me...green lantern is the best. he can make anything...despite being weak to the color yellow, having to recharge during the most inconvenient times, and having a group of irritable grey haired blue alien midgets for bosses...

well, they cant make them invincible... :)
 
My favorite super hero would have to be Superman.
Damn near invincible, can fly, time travel, has x-ray vision, super-human strength.

Oh, and a good looking reporter for an admirer.
Yup, life would be good. :)
 
My favorite comic book superhero is (let's see if you know this one, if you know it, you're definetly into comics :p ) DARKCLAW!!
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:
I'm going to agree with Zero. Green Lantern is by far the coolest superhero!!! By Far.

Next I'd say would be Sonic the Hedge Hog. At least before he was ruined. :mad:

Then the Flash.

:D :D :D :D COLORS!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)
 
I never saw Wonderwoman in Comics that much...She only appeared in huge battles. What's her storyline.


I like the Green Lantern so much because he's both unstoppable and yet easily crushed. :D ;) The ability to have energy do his will with that neat ring of him makes him easily the most powerful superhero and so no one can oppose him. However that would be stupid to have an unstoppable hero not to mention rather boring. Sooooo, they gave him a weakness. :eek: His only weakness. :eek: He has to recharge his ring every so often!!! :p This makes him so cool because he's powerful, but not too powerful. :) The Green Lantern rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :D :cool: :D
 
Spyro the dragon was cool, but id have to say Spiderman, although to begin with he starts off as a weakling he gains his power and starts climbing walls! YAY FOR SPIDERMAN AND SPYRO!!!
 
Well...I don't read comics at the moment...but when I was a kid I liked Spiderman a lot. I did like Wolverine as well.
 
I don't know, I guess Catwoman. I love powerful women, like her. So she is my pick til I think of anyone more cooler and more powerful then her.
 
Oh yeah, I forgot about them. Jen and Storm really rocked.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top