favorite superhero

I just started to read comics agin along with Wonderwoman, I have to say that the X-Men are my second favorite super heroes. Well that's not correct the X-men wouldn't rather be called super heroes because they don't save oridinary people and stop common criminals, and what Stan Lee stated "Super heroes don't kill people" the X-men do a lot of that especially Wolverine.
 
Spiderman for me, always liked him, second would have to be wolverine, so careless :D
 
no Batman is a god he was a superhero without superpowers that fights vilians that have supervilian powers and has a kick a** car an awsome mansion and awsome costume i mean he not just another guy in tights and he is friggin ripped he is in the justice league note he is like the only superhero in the justice league without superpowers and he owns. BATMAN IS A GOD
 
Oolyan said:
no Batman is a god he was a superhero without superpowers that fights vilians that have supervilian powers and has a kick a** car an awsome mansion and awsome costume i mean he not just another guy in tights and he is friggin ripped he is in the justice league note he is like the only superhero in the justice league without superpowers and he owns. BATMAN IS A GOD

Andrew Scaves said:
Batman owns them all, he's a super hero without having super powers and not to mention he has the best villians out of any super hero.
that's three for batman.
 
I am a big GL fan but I do like the X-men pretty well, Nightcrawler is pretty damn cool so yeah but Batman is the best so sorry people.
 
Superman, obviously. =D

Because Superman is the only real hero. =/ When Spider-Man wakes up, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. The same with Batman/Bruce Wayne. When Superman wakes up, he IS Superman. =P He doesn't need to change who he is.

Oh, and Superman's powers are awesome. :D
 
Spec
Super Mario
:D :D :D Nice.

Anyone ever read/like Ghost Rider comics? I always liked him/his storyline. And he looks sweetish like fish. :p

I'm not sure, but is Marvel making a movie on him? If so Yeah! :cool:
 
Yes, Ghost Rider is a great superhero. =D

And yes, they're making a movie on him.
 
Yeah the man of steel has always had a place in my heart over the other super heroes.

I love watching smallville and finding out what he got up to in his teenage years.
 
My favourite super hero is Batman. He drives a cool car and have a lot of cool gadgets. Plus, he wears a cool suit when fighting crime.
 
Wolverine is Canadian I believe. I think he has great hair for a super hero. I love his claws and how they can pop out on slash people.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top