Favorite Tantalus Member?

Favorite member of the Tantalus troupe?

  • Zidane

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Marcus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruby

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blank

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Cinna

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Baku

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Benero, Zenero, and Genero

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Ruby. The way she dresses and talks sets her apart from the other members. And her hair is an uncommon color...
 
I liked them all! :)
But after Zidane, I think I would go with Blank. Though Baku was funny too! XD
 
I liked baku quite alot. I thought it was funny when cinna got punished by him.

It would of been good if you could have had him as a guest character in your party from time to time like marcus and blank.
 
Zidane with no doubt, but then again I like Blank quite a lot.
 
I'm not really entirely sure why but I always really liked Ruby...lol though most of the time I usually felt kind of sorry for her.
 
Ruby talks like one of those cowgirls from those old cowboy movies, lol

I wonder if she liked Zidane or not? I suppose we could speculate but we'll never know.
 
zidane all the way...i rekon he's the best character in ff9, so definetly votin 4 him lol..

kinda makes sense
 
Who is Genero? I think I only remembered seeing to of those brothers in the game. Is Ruby a part of Tantalus? I never see them declare her as an actual member, like at Tantalus's base Ruby never shows up there and does repairs. Oh well, I'll just make my pick for Baku, he's funny.
 
yeh...i dunno...they did mention her, and she was apart of the act, and the act was dun by tantalus so yeh?? i duno??
 
she could have...but there wasnt anything in the letters that indicated that she did...but still...hmmm??
 
Who is Genero? I think I only remembered seeing to of those brothers in the game. Is Ruby a part of Tantalus? I never see them declare her as an actual member, like at Tantalus's base Ruby never shows up there and does repairs. Oh well, I'll just make my pick for Baku, he's funny.

You see Genero in Alexandria at the start of disc three in the weapon store, hes talking to Benero and Zenero.......
 
Blank just wins because he's a trooper. You don't just come back from being petrified and go right back into action. ALso he is the onlyh member with a headband.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top