favorite video game!!!!

blukazoo159

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
173
RPG Name
seifer alamasy
what is it???

mine is ace combat 5 the unsung war

short but sweet!!!!!!
 
1. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
2. Grandia II
3. Final Fantasy VI
4. Grandia
5. Final Fantasy IX
6. Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
7. Suikoden II
8. Silver
9. Dungeon Keeper
10. GTA San Andreas

^_^

(Edited, well, lol, my mind will change a lot xD )
 
Last edited:
Don't exactly have a favorite..

1:Super Mario RPG
2:FFX
3:Marvel vs Capcom on MAME
4:Xenosaga III
5:FF7
6:Marvel vs Capcom 2

Is all I can think of right now, lol.
 
1.ff4
2.kingdom hearts
3.super smash bros.
4.golden sun
5.????,i just wanted to have a fifth favorite game.which i don't know what it is.
 
I really don't know what is my top favoites, but I here is a few games I really loved. Don't make any jokes about how old their are or anything.

Skies of Arcadia, Legend of Mana, Alundra I and II, Castlevania Lament of Innocence, Any Final Fantasy and GTA, and my newest favorite Grandia II. I also like Zelda, and just any sims.
 
my list including pc :)
1.final fantasy 9
2. world of warcraft
3.final fantasy 7
4. sims 2
5. halo
6.fma-fma2
:D
 
Final Fantasy VIII is my favourite game.

The runner up is Pro Evolution Soccer 4. I have PES 5, but it's harder to control the players :S
 
My list of favorite games:

1. Metal gear solid 1 (PS1)
2. Tales of Symphonia
3. Super Mario world (SNES)
4. Final fantasy 4 (SNES)
5. Zelda: Links awakening
6. Mario 64 (N64)
7. Sonic (The 2D Sonic's I mean, the 3D ones suck)
8. Final fantasy 9
9. Zelda: Ocarina of time
10. Metroid: Fusion.
 
Last edited:
proply the only games i really loved playing wer the final fantasys 1 through to 10......(10-2 ruined it :( for me ) then theres the GTA games (cheating is gr8 fun the weapons, the choas, the hours of rampaging between islands MWAHAHAHAHAHAA.............yes.......world of warcraft also a good game :Dand i did love the sonic games (yes the orignals yggdrasill :D)theres also zedla:orcarina of time twas awesome fun game and SSBM was intence with 4 players and 99 stock :D (gr8 for all nighters :D) also the mario games SMBros 1 to 3 and SMW :D awesome games.......and the castlevania series owned. then theres silent hill and resident evil (humourously lame acting lol but still fun) HALO AND HALO 2 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWNAGE :D:D:D:D havnt played alundra one but two was awesome :D and kingdom hearts and golden sun rocked :D

the only ones really...........not tht many huh?
 
1. FF VII
2. FF X
3. GTA: Vice City
4. Hogs of War
5. Tekken 4
 
1. Kirby Super Star (SNES)
2. Final Fantasy VI (SNES, PS1, soon to be GBA)
3. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS2)

I don't have time to think of seven more right now. :p But those are my top three.
 
My favourite game overall is Ys Book I and II. It's an RPG for the Turbografx-16 that I've beaten almost a dozen times.

Other games that I like are Bomberman (for the Turbografx-16), Final Fantasy Tactics, and Counterstrike: Source.

That is my list for the moment.
 
I have to stick with FFVIII, i can still get chills when Rinoa and Squall is alone on Ragnarok. But then we have games like WoW far to many days spent on that. U know its to mutch when u dont dare to look on all the characters playing time cause u are going to get frightened by all the days u have spent.
And finally, Star Craft. The worlds best strategy game ^^
Flamebats + Stimpack = Kickass
 
Fav. from 1-5

1.) Halo 1 + 2
2.) Doom
3.) Star Wars games
4.) Elder Scrolls III + IV
5.) Quake series
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top