favorite video game!!!!

Lol, Yeah obviously the FF games are good. Thats a given. I don't think any of us would be here if we didn't like atleast one. Just thought that I would say something other than FF.
 
Pokemon:The Trading Card Game for the GBC.

You just shut j00r mouth.

<3

I've become addicted to it again.
 
yep,everyone loves final fantasy.mine is 7 that's my fav.but i recently got hooked to tales of legendia.theres a character there that reminds me a lot of reno;che,his name is moses sandor.he's adorable;che...but he's no reno.:D
 
I remeber looking at Tales Of Legendia in the store. What's that RPG like? Anybody tried Rouge Galaxy?
 
i read about rogue galaxy.the magazine said good things about it . it had good reviews.
 
Dang! I just realized I never posted here :rolleyes:

Lemme see... OTHER than FF...

1) The Legend of Zelda
2) Dragon Warrior/Quest III & IV
3) Chrono Trigger
4) The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
---- The rest are not necessarily in order of love-dom ----
5) Secret of Evermore
6) Secret of Mana
7) Tales of Symphonia
8) Dynasty Warriors and thier spin-offs - Dynasty Tactics games.
9) Wario's Woods...play it and see! Muahahaha! O_O
10) Gran Turismo 3
11) Total Annihilation <3 <3 <3
12) Need for Speed series
13) Super Mario Bros. 3

*headexplodes*
 
Last edited:
I can't pick one videogame of all others. It's just not fair. I would do it if I'd played a perfect videogame, but I haven't. So, in no particular order, here are some of my fave games:

Dragon Warrior (GBA)
Maniac Mansion (NES)
Base Wars (NES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
Bubsy The Bobcat In Claws Encounters Of The Furred Kind (SNES)
Shadow Of The Colossus (PS2)

And many more, but that's all I feel like posting right now. So there.
 
My other favs. excluding FF are, Valkyrie Profile 2, and Grandia III! Alfina and Yuki are just sooooooo cute!!!!!! ^-^
 
I like Tales of Symphonia that is such a good game. I am like in love with Zelos
Zelos.jpg

My beloved Zelos! NOBODY ELSE CAN HAVE HIM! HE'S MINE YOU GOT ME!? lol
 
yeah i just picked it up tales of symphoinia 4 the GBA..but i haven't got a chance 2 play it:(...DAMN U D.R!!!!!!!! he borrowed it n hasn't given it back.. he's ruining my life:( well no not really. well only like most of the time:(
 
Ah I am sorry. I own if for Gamecube...and guess what? Nobody borrows my stuff. Because I don't want to have to kill anybody....and nobody touches it either because that would be cause for destruction too. I pay to much money for the stuff I have for somebody to go and lose it or break it or never give it back.
 
lol thats cool to bad kickin D.R's ninja knucklehead all over the place will get me arrested lol otherwise i'd have done so already lol
 
oops sorry here's a list of my all time favorite videos games!!
1. final fantasy VII
2. final fantasy X
3. final fantasy VIII
4. final fantasy XII
5. final fantasy X-2
6.World of warcraft
7.crash bandicoot (so cool!!)
8.spyro the dragon
9.tekken
10. cant think of a 10 but ive never heard of a top 9 before so...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top