favourite aeons?

who was your fave out ov these aeons?

  • Ilfrit......

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ixion.......

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva.......

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

slimcloud

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
256
Age
43
Location
VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC
Occupation
il never tell lol
RPG Name
Sabin
who was your fave guardian in ffx ?
i chose anima cause she looks cool and she has a great overdive :D
 
Last edited:
I pick Bahamut because he's cool in FF7. "Spinny Nuclear Reactor Ring"!!!!!!!???????
Please tell me more.
 
in ffX, (as far as i got), bahamut has a ring thing floating on his back (or is it attached? i'm not sure.) when he uses his overdrive, mega flare (who'd guess? :p), it spins around, like he's charging up. then he launches his uber-psychadelic mega flare. (it looks pretty awesome!) thats what i meant :D
 
That could be very cool. I'll look for a pic. of it.
 
i like shivas' diamond dust and animas overdrive cant think ov the name though,i know theres loads ov evil chains...?
 
Are aeons another word for a summons?
 
That's a lot. I don't have a PS2 though.
 
you should be able to buy it used for less than 25 $, even that sounds like too much...thats how i got mine. (i dont remember the comparison of a euro to a dollar, Shadow Heart said it in another thread, but i dont really think it'd be much more, unless it's really rare in europe :confused: )

edit: at gamestop, i saw one for 9.99! ($). what a deal! greatest hits too!
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X, I thought that ring thing on Bahamut's back looked ridicolous, it was just weird and completely out of place, IMO.

I think the coolest Aeon is Anima, easily. Which one is the best, I'm not sure :)
 
ShadowHeart said:
Zeromus_X, I thought that ring thing on Bahamut's back looked ridicolous, it was just weird and completely out of place, IMO.

I think the coolest Aeon is Anima, easily. Which one is the best, I'm not sure :)

Heh, I thought the Bahamut in this game looked more angelic. What with his "halo" and wings and what-not. But to each their own :p
 
The magus sisters rock's for the overdrive is so great!
 
Valefor........ he am sooooooooooooooooooo bad bad bad!!
 
shit it's closed!!!!!!!! (***)

Please don't use the f-word
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top