favourite aeons?

who was your fave out ov these aeons?

  • Ilfrit......

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ixion.......

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva.......

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
I like Bahamut because his overdrive is soo cool like a nuclear reactor charging up & he's been my favorite even in other ff games! But I like also Anima because of he is kind of bad in a way! And I also like Shiva cause she's sexy! My friend say she has cute butt!! heheh
 
I'ma go for Yojimbo, his zanmato is aweosme, providing you give him the right ammount of cash, plus i think samurais own, and he's like a uber-modern samurai (yojimbo = japanese for bodyguard =D ).
 
i think i remeber reading somewhere that you need a good relationship with yojimbo for him to do it, like some sort of happiness scale or something lol. not sure tho ..
 
Crazi said:
i think i remeber reading somewhere that you need a good relationship with yojimbo for him to do it, like some sort of happiness scale or something lol. not sure tho ..

Yeah, monsters have a 'Zanmanto resistance level', which lower the chance of Yojimbo using Zanmato, and your relationship level with him increases the chance he'll use it, and of course, how much you pay him.


Try the 'Yojimbo faq' by 'Azure Edge' for more information :)
 
Anima my favorite when it comes to ffx but mainly my favorite will alwasys be Shiva
 
probably Ifrit , since he always ensures an overkill victory......and also since i am on the calm lands
 
my favorite aeon is bahamut(show my nick...),but the pool is closed...=/
 
mines is probz yojimbo and the sisters
cause I know the secret to yojimbo's zanmato atack hehehhehehehee
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top