favourite aeons?

who was your fave out ov these aeons?

  • Ilfrit......

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ixion.......

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva.......

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Avathar said:
:p I find that not so amazing.

do you even know what zanmato is. its a one hit kill move. it killed sin, omega, and other very strong monsters in one attack.
 
Hmm, tough question, I like most Aeons.
But if I must think of my absolute favorite Aeon, I go for Shiva and Bahamut.
 
i love animas overdrive, and well just the overall..scary/intimidating look of it.
but when im in a bind and need a pinch-hitter. i like the magus sisters. cuz their overdrive pwns damage-wise
 
Anima I love the whole concept of it being pulled from hell (or wateva) and that hes has to be chianed to contial his power... Anima is my favorite summon of all time as well :P
 
I liked Ixion...lightning/thunder was always my favorite magic.

Yojimbo was cool - nice way to include Japanese culture into the game.

Anima looked terrible...like she was being tortured <see the recent posts in 'Maester Seymour, Sexy?' thread.>

But Bahamut blew everyone away with Mega flare! That psycadelic display of coolness was what set him apart!
 
i liked the look of the special attacks on yojimbo and i liked the way u had to pay him i thought tht was a twisted but cool way to make the game more intresting. but my fav would have to be valefor due to the fact i dont think anyone else has meantioned him/her (cant remeber which) and tht its the other aeon tht had 2 overdrives (energy ray and energy blast) which was cool. and when i got the aeon for the first time it was cool the look for it and the fact it was unique apart from maybe palidor in ff6 which was also a bird (not including phoenix as it wasnt really a bird more a god type thing in my opinion)
 
"Anima looked terrible...like she was being tortured <see the recent posts in 'Maester Seymour, Sexy?' thread.>"

That could be because she is the aeon of pain and suffering :p
she is supposed to look as if she is being tortuerd with the chains,the spiked hook that pulls her out of the ground. she is supposed to look enslaved.^.^
 
I learned the meaning of "Yojimbo", and I must say.

I love Yojimbo now. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top