favourite aeons?

who was your fave out ov these aeons?

  • Ilfrit......

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ixion.......

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva.......

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
It's Japanese for bodyguard. Which he's doing. You pay him to guard you. =D
 
i see thats kew :D
i really dont have a favorite aeon,i love them all,too bad they arn't real.....
is it true at the end of FFX you have to fight all of them?
 
I quite like bahamut because of his megaflare it has saved my ass so many times especially that battle with sin on the air ship, the sin which has an overdrive.
 
dappa said:
I quite like bahamut because of his megaflare it has saved my ass so many times especially that battle with sin on the air ship, the sin which has an overdrive.

I have played this game a little more since my last post and I am chosing anima as my favourite aeon.

Reasons being that its overdrive is hitting enemies for nearly 20 hits and for each hit it is doing sometimes as much as 99 999 damage.

Now that owns.
 
My favourite aeon would have to be Bahamut. Besides Bahamut is the first aeon you have to face in FFX-II.
 
Bahamut from FFXI actually looks nice even though you cannot obtain him if it were the ones you can obtain I would choose Diabolos. He has good attacks and a gamble blood pact lol.
 
Kiera said:
Bahamut from FFXI actually looks nice even though you cannot obtain him if it were the ones you can obtain I would choose Diabolos. He has good attacks and a gamble blood pact lol.

I think we are only talking about Aeons, not Avatars :P
 
Anima was my favorite, right after Bahamut.

I hated the Magus sisters, even though I went through the task of getting them. >>
 
yeah but the magus sister are hella strong
i think my favourite is yojimbo, closely followed by anima
 
I really like Shiva in Final Fantasy X. Even though the other aeons totally pwned her when it game to how epic thier attacks were, but whatev. Shiva is awesome, and I liked her the best.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top