Favourite form of attacking

zen la

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
107
RPG Name
Zenn
so what is your favourite way to attack? use the almighty power of the aeons or the skillfull attack/magic?

I always preferred aeons power and might if well trained then simply unstoppable but not so good for training. where as skillfull you could train every caracter i suppose i used a bit of bothbut always with the aeons!!!!!!!! ;res
 
I rarely used Aeons - except as sacrificial lambs...but I have the US version (still waiting to see Anima's OD in X: International) :p ...so instead I just spam Quick hit - or, if I don't have it yet, I rotate all my characters in, defending with each to make sure they gain Sp. Lvls - then rotate back in whoever's going to finish them off quickly - usually a combination of Tidus' sword, Lu's Blk magic, and Auron's mighty blade/Wakka's blitzball attacks. ^ ^
 
More or less just what reason said really.

I prefer attacking and using skill abilities like quick hit etc
Magic I dont use that often unless the said enemy is weak against a certain spell.

As for the Aeons, I mainly used them in the battle arena to defeat the area conquest, species conquest and original creation monsters.

As I own the version with the dark aeons in it I also use my aeons as damage absorbers cause them dark aeons dont half pack a mighty punch.
 
Aeons were rarely used, I think Auron was definetly the best fighter, well until I got wakka crazy leveled, his speed was amazing, so I also gave him Auron's strength on the sphere grid, and he killed every boss att he end with one hit! You all should have seen it
 
i never used my aeons unless i had to.
=]
but my Valefor is EXTREMELY strong.
all my aeons do 99,999 damage each hit.
and know all magic spells.
And my Yuna does like 23k damage each hit.
...thats why i haven't played FFX in a while, i over played it.
i made my characters so strong, there was no challenge in the game and it got boring.
XD
 
In order for me to get the international version, I would have to order it off E-bay.
XD
but from what I've heard from people, the dark aeons are really fun to fight.
^.^
 
Heh I love maxing out characters, it's fun to go in the Yojimbo dungeon and just fight until you get all themoves you want. All my characters had their ultimate weapons and could kill most any boss in one hit. I really enjoyed basic attacks, but always cast dark/silence at the start.
 
Depends who I'm fighting really. If it is normal strength fiends then i will use my lower experienced people. For medium enemies such as the enemies within sin i will use my people who are more experienced and for fiends like the Dark Aeons, Penance and Nemesis i'll use my Aeons! Anima is doing about 2million with oblivion so that helps.

I.T
 
I also used my Aeons as meatshields...unless I wanted to be a prick and totally obliterate whatever fiend I was fighting at the time.

Sometimes, if I'm feeling lazy, I'll toss a Petrify Grenade. If they are immune to that I just spam quick hit or just use regular attacks.

As for magic, I use it every now and then against the Flans if I'm not strong enough to overkill them with a regular attack.

And I use the overdrives when/if I feel like it, or if I just want to be a prick.

As for Nemesis, I spam quick hit until It's about to get a turn, then summon an Aeon to take the hit. Once the Aeon falls, I just spam quick hit again, and use overdrives once the gauges fill. And repeat as needed until Nemesis falls.

As for Sin...it doesn't matter what I use, I overkill him in one hit. Same with Braska's Final Aeon, and Yu Yevon.

Half the time I don't even finish the game anymore. I normally just play the game through, max out everyone, get everything and play Blitzball or I just frequent the arena...at least there I don't kill stuff in one hit, and I still have a SMALL chance of getting my ass handed to me. (Auto-Phoenix is nifty :D)
 
in my early games i would be mostly about aeons and magic but now im just about attacking and quick hitting...

I only really use aeons in arena or boss fight such as dark aeons...lol i love using ifrit against dark ifrit, especially if your ifrit knows Blizzaga
 
My favorite form of attacking when I'm not Item-farming, is to just simply attack, my characters are so powerful, that they can kill just about anything by themselves, kinda took the fun out of the game...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top